Curiosities: all you need to know about Saban Music artists
It´s no secret that music can make us feel better in a moment of stress, it helps us improve our mood and even increase our productivity on a day when we do not feel like working, and every time we listen to music a neurotransmitter called dopamine is released in our brain, which has to do with the experience of pleasure and is why we like to feel more and more connected with the songs we listen to and consequently, with the artists who perform them and they all have curiosities.
We know that when we identify with a song, we have all had the feeling that the person who interprets it understands perfectly the situation we are going through, and this makes us want to know more about it. We put their names in Google, we look for more songs of their authorship, among others. That’s why today we make your job easier, gathering for you the most interesting curiosities about your favorite artists in Saban Music Group.
Curiosities about Don Omar
- His full name is William Omar Landrón Rivera. He was born in Villa Palmeras, Puerto Rico.
- Before dedicating himself fully to the world of music, Don Omar was pastor of the Restoration of Christ Church for four years.
- Don Omar has also played acting roles, mainly in the famous Fast and Furious saga. He has participated in installments 4, 5 and 8 of the series.
- Before starting his solo career, Don Omar was a backing vocalist for the reggaeton duo Héctor y Tito, whose members were Héctor El Father and Tito el Bambino. Héctor El Father produced Don’s first album!
- He created his own record company called “El orfanato”, and owns artists of the stature of Natti Natasha, the Dominican singer of the urban genre.
- His album King of Kings has been designated by Billboard magazine as the best-selling album in the history of reggaeton.
- His favorite sport is car racing.
- Her first name is Francesca Ramirez. She was born on February 7, 1996 in Los Angeles, California.
- She grew up in a musical environment. Her mother dreamed of becoming a singer but was unable to do so due to illness.
- She began her path in the industry through dancing. Her mother enrolled her in a dance school in Puerto Rico when she was very young.
- When she was 11 years old, Chesca suffered a terrible accident that almost took her life. She was fishing with her father, her hair got caught in the boat’s motor and tore off her entire scalp, which resulted in 17 operations and three months of recovery.
- He also dabbled in the world of acting. He had an appearance in the Netflix series “El ganador”, which is the life of Nicky Jam.
- His real name is Omar Yubeili Baños. He was born in Mexico.
- He has participated in different tv shows and series of the Televisa company, as well as in plays. The most popular projects in which he has participated are “Navidad en el Vaticano”, “Rosa de Guadalupe” and “Corazón Salvaje”.
- Yubeili is a lover of reading. He considers that this activity allows his to create metaphors and be inspired to create new songs.
- The musical single with which he jumped to national fame was “Wifi”, released in 2016, this one features Roger González. The song brings to the table a social problem that is currently experienced: the constant addiction to the cell phone, which causes personal interaction in a face-to-face manner is affected.
And so we culminate our review of interesting facts about some of the most popular artists of our company. And you, did you not know any of these facts? We hope you will read us next time in more curiosities about artists for you to recognize Latin talent and check our blog more often for Saban Music news!
If you want to get in the mood and have a great weekend, we leave you the Saban Music playlist of the week here.